Things You Should Know…
- Middle School & Junior High School activities are indicated with the letters “MSJH” & High School Activities are indicated with the letters “HS”. The following is an example of a High School Christmas Party: “HS Christmas Party, Dec. 15th”
- ·There are certain activities that are designated solely for MSJH or High School students. However, if this is NOT indicated by the calendar or the bulletin, then the event is open for everyone to attend/participate. Activities/events such as this might include Mission trips and Parent hosted events.
- ·We will have a big Parent Meeting one time a year and several mini-meetings planned through the year. It’s important that you attend these meetings for several reasons. First, you’ll get a glance of the coming events/activities/devos. Second, there is an opportunity to sign up as a sponsor for activities/events. Third, you can take the opportunity to ask any questions you might have.
- · Be sure to go by the youth board on a regular basis because there’s often information for you, signups for your teen(s), and updated calendars.
- Also, be sure to check out our website at www.stwcocfamily.weebly.com for news updates, calendars, maps, and other information. We also have our permission forms and medical release forms in a printer friendly form so you can print it directly off the website .
- In order to maintain a safe environment, we have a child/safety policy. It entails all adults who work with our teens to have a criminal background check done. If you wish to serve as a sponsor, you will need to have this done as well .